hopefully everything works decently! <3
- PLEASE NOTE THIS IS VIEWED BEST IN GOOGLE CHROME, because of the webfont in use
- the side header is 500px wide and 670px long, but you can edit that in the html if you wish
- to add in your graphic for the header, i’ve added a meta option where you can upload the graphic- just make sure it’s the right size, and it should work. if not, feel free to send me an ask
- fonts are customizable, except for the title which must be edited through the css if you want to change it.
- the credit can’t be removed or changed in any possible way
- do not use this code as a base
- if you encounter any problems, please send me an ask off anon so i can answer privately.
- like this post if you’re using! <3
- do not repost it/rehash it and claim it as your own.
THEME 06 - I’m walking by myself out in the middle of nowhere
- The sidebar image has to be 200x200
- It has 5 customizable links
- Don’t delete the credit
- Hover for the links in the sidebar
- this is a kind of an alternative version of theme 4, idk
- hope do you like it :D
- LIKE THIS POST IF YOU LIKE IT OR USE IT,thanks
okay so today i’m going to be showing you how to make something like this:
before we start you need to know that in order to make these type of edits, you need to use gifs that are unoptimized. optimized gifs will not work, so i made a few unoptomized grayscale gifs for you. they are both ink textures from the same video but different sizes: [x] [x]
Theme #2 - Favourites / Family Page
- to add a blog look for < div id = “blog” >and copy and paste it.
please don’t remove the credit and have fun :)
and please like this if you’re taking the theme.
PLEASE LIKE OR REBLOG IF YOU DOWNLOAD.
Tips and Resources:
1. USE HIGH QUALITY IMAGES/VIDEO
Whether your making a gif or a graphic, high quality content is very important. It makes a tremendous difference in the final product.
2. SMART SHARPEN
I think it’s really important to sharpen your image. In my opinion, smart sharpen is a lot better than regular sharpen. It gives it a cleaner, clearer feel. I use these settings:
3. DON’T OVERSATURATE.
4. TEXTURES, TEXTURES, TEXTURES
5. GRADIENT MAPS
Gradient maps are amazing. I love using them on pictures that are difficult to color. I like to use a dark brown/light brown gradient map or a grey/white one rather than just have a boring black and white one. It’s a good idea to put a brightness layer under the gradient map if the picture you’re coloring is dark.
PSDs are the best. Whether you get it from a PSD blog or you make your own, it saves you so much time. If you find yourself editing the same scenes or movies then PSDs will be a life saver for you. You can get PSDs from here, here and here. I also use my own colorings that you can find here.
This is just a personal preference, but when I put text on my gifs I always use stroke. It just helps the text stand out from the background.
8. MAKE SURE YOUR IMAGE IS THE CORRECT SIZE
I can’t tell you how many times I’ve seen images become distorted on tumblr because the person didn’t resize it correctly. If you’re uploading one image make sure it is 500px wide. If you’re uploading a photoset these are the sizes the pictures should be:
That’s all. I hope you found this helpful! :)